About JT Painting Company
Founded in 1998 by Trever Jacob, JT Painting Company is a small, family run business that has been providing painting and pressure washing services to the Thurston, Mason and Pierce county areas for over 20 years. After their marriage in 2005, Sarah became the office manager for JT Painting.
In 2014, they added Rhino Linings of Olympia to their services, making JT Painting truly a full service coating company.
JT Painting and Rhino Linings of Olympia strive to provide our customers with honest, quality, and superior customer service and workmanship. We look for self-motivated employees that have a passion for their job, pay attention to detail, and offer exceptional customer service.
Requirements for consideration of employment include:
Painting Experience is not required.
- Self-Motivated and Driven
- Reliability and punctual a must
- Detail oriented
- Strong Organization skills
- Must have a strong customer service and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screening
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team setting
Benefits of Employment Include:
- 24 Hour Accidental Injury Insurance
- Retirement Program with company match
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Frequent prevailing wage pay
- Ongoing continuing education and first aid and safety training
- Electronic clock in/out (no paper time cards to deal with)
- Increasing opportunity in a growing company
JT Painting Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, upholding a policy of non-discrimination on any basis including age, sex, ethnicity, race, religion, beliefs or disabilities.