Resumes can be e-mailed to [email protected]
**Please Read Before Applying**
Requirements for consideration of employment include:
- Self-Motivated and Driven
- Reliability and punctual a must
- Detail oriented
- Strong Organization skills
- Must have a strong customer service and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Painting experience is NOT required, but a desire to learn the correct methods for painting efficiently and to top-quality standards is.
Benefits of Employment Include:
- Health Insurance with Life Insurance Benefit
- 24 Hour Accidental Injury Insurance
- Retirement Program with company match
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Frequent prevailing wage pay
- Bonuses/ Profit Sharing
- Ongoing continuing education and first aid and safety training
- Electronic clock in/out (no paper time cards to deal with)
- Increasing opportunity in a growing company that has been in the community for over 22 years.
About JT Painting Company
Founded in 1998 by Trever Jacob, JT Painting Company is a small, family run business that has been providing painting and pressure washing services to the Thurston, Mason and Pierce county areas for over 20 years. After their marriage in 2005, Sarah became the office manager for JT Painting.
In 2014, they added Rhino Linings of Olympia to their services, making JT Painting truly a full service coating company.
JT Painting and Rhino Linings of Olympia strive to provide our customers with honest, quality, and superior customer service and workmanship. We look for self-motivated employees that have a passion for their job, pay attention to detail, and offer exceptional customer service.
JT Painting Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, upholding a policy of non-discrimination on any basis including age, sex, ethnicity, race, religion, beliefs or disabilities.